Ruby on Rails, Angular, AWS (S3), Heroku, Postgres, SQL and Angular
Ruby on Rails Software Engineer - API Data Focus for advanced eCommerce Innovation Platform
Framework Science is looking for a software engineer with a background in application services development to work with an assortment of clients focused primarily in the E-Commerce space.
We work with a number of high-growth clients in evolving industries making for an exciting, challengingwork environment where problem solvers thrive. We are creating the tools and providing the insightsour clients need to succeed, working as integrated partners in driving growth and profitability.
Office Location: Zona Rio - Next To Bunker Food Crew ;)
- Perform research, design, development, and maintenance of data integration and analysis scriptswritten in Ruby and SQL
- Work with stakeholders to provide development effort estimates; actively participate in the projectdesign and planning meetings
- Solving business-critical problems with your available toolset and expanding that toolset to takeon more challenging and unique opportunities
- Design and development of Web UI application using Angular 4+
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3 - 6 years of working experience- Strong working knowledge/experience in Ruby and Ruby on Rails- Strong working knowledge/experience in RESTful APIs- Strong working knowledge/experience testing and validating code- Working knowledge/experience in SQL (Postgres, Redshift)
- English Speaking - 75% or above
-Able to travel to the US- Computer science or software development degree or equivalent work experience- Working experience with Angular 4+ is a plus- Knowledge of Heroku is a plus- Knowledge of Shopify is a plus- Knowledge of Looker is a plus
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly